Manage Your Bookmarks and Share with Others
All the online resources you need, together in one place
Save your links in tiles that you can customize with different colors, icons or images. Organize all of your favorite websites, videos, documents, articles and more - all in one place!
Symbaloo is a great way to organize assignments for students, paperwork for my administrators, and all those important resources for myself. My students love it because it is easy to follow. My colleagues love it because of its versatility. When I present these at EdCampATL and conferences, it's amazing to see the ideas that come out of the sessions!
Symbaloo offers an excellent, easy to use, platform for my students. They can choose the materials they want to use from the pictures, which is so helpful for my 1st graders! Symbaloo has saved us lots of time on our computers!
If you haven't tried @Symbaloo check it out. It is an awesome visual website for organizing all your online resources!
I love to share resources using Symbaloo. It has also helped with adding gamification in my class by creating a Symbaloo webmix that can be used as a level. The sequenced tiles make Symbaloo even better for adding gamification to my class!
There is no other website/digital tool that has helped me more as an educator! I received more feedback about our Symbaloo webmixes than any other resource within the library. Students and teachers loved it....and parents thought it was wonderful being able to stay connected to the tools and resources their children needed.
Manage and deliver the right content to the right person
- Make online resources easily accessible on your own public domain. Available at any time, on any device.
- Distribute the right educational resources to the right person using personalized Groups
- Collaborate with other teachers and students to create the best digital content compilations
Symbaloo webmixes are perfect for homeschooling! They're VERY useful for distributing learning resources and integrating them into your curriculum.
So glad I decided to use Symbaloo to create a student resource page. My kids love using it!
Feeling excited about using @Symbaloo webmix I created to embed on my school's Library Resource page. This tool makes digital curation fun and easy!
It helps me organize resources, because there are many resources on the Internet but I had difficulty organizing and knowing which ones I can use in the classroom, which ones are for my training, which are for them ... The Symbaloo application allows me to have a classification and an order of all that content that is on the Internet, all the material to make it much more feasible and at the time of carrying it out I have it much more organized.
Symbaloo provides a super nice and safe online environment for the kids. For me, the tool is super attractive because it allows me to organize digital content in preparation for my classes.
Manage the digital resources distribution within your educational organization
- Make sure that your educational resources are always accessible and available at any time, on any device.
- Optimize content distribution across schools by connecting and syncing students and teachers to Symbaloo.
- Provide all teachers with their own PRO Webspace and allow them to manage online resource distribution to their students.
- Add teachers and other coordinators as Administrators for assistance with managing digital resources.
- Encourage educators to collaborate and work together to compile the best digital resources
Affordable & Transparent Pricing for Educators
- With advertisements
- Public Webspace URL (i.e. yourname.symbaloo.com)
- Collaborate with other users in real-time
- Access to Learning Paths
- Become a Symbaloo All-star
- No advertising
- Choose your personal public Webspace URL
- Unlimited collaboration with other users in real-time
- Personalized content distribution with Groups
- Online training (Symbaloo PRO Certification)
- SIS Integration
- Unlimited account Administrators
- Advanced security settings
- Priority Support
- 12 Teacher licences